The school session starts from 28th March. Admission for beginners (Nursery and Prep) is taken in the month of February for which registration starts from the month of january. Parents and guardians seeking admission for their wards should register their name by applying in the prescribed application form obtained from the school office on payment of the registration fee.On submission of the filled-up application form the child along with his/ her parents/ guardians will be informed a date to appear for the entrance test/ interview. Admission is taken on the basis of qualifying in the entrance test/ interview and availability of seats.
AGE: A child seeking admission to Nursery class must have completed 3 years as 1st of April of that year. Accordingly he/she should be 4+ for Prep class and 5+ for Std-I and so on to take admission in other classes.
1. Birth certificate issued by Municipality/ Competent authority should be submitted for taking admission in Nursery, Prep and Std-I.
2. Mark sheets/ report cards of the previous classes in case of taking admission in STD-II and above.
3. Transfer certificte (IC.) in original, counter signed by the competent Education authority of the state, must be produced at the time of admission into Std-II & above.
4. Two passportsize and two stamp size photographs of the student.
5. Money receipt of the appliction form should be attached.
6. One self addressed stamped envelope.